As a youth, your coach is more than just a mentor.
In fact, 96% of young people admit their coach plays a vital role in influencing their behaviour. Considering only 65% said the same about their teachers, that’s a major compliment to coaches!
Are you organising a group gift for the special coach in your life? Or maybe you’re giving a personal gift and you’re looking for the right words to say, “Thanks coach!”
Either way, we’re here to help. Read on for 10 great ideas to write on a card for your coach.
1. Everyone on the team knows how to play, but you’re the one who taught us how to win. Thanks, Coach!
2. A mediocre coach tells. A good coach explains. A superior coach demonstrates. And a great coach inspires. Thanks, Coach, for being one of the great ones who inspired us all.
3. You saw us, not as we were, but as what we could become. You instilled part of your heart in ours. As we travel on into adulthood, we’ll carry warm memories of our time spent together.
4. Thank you for pushing me to my limits (and beyond). Your dedication and hard work have made me achieve more than I ever thought I could. Thank you for inspiring me to become, not only a better athlete, but a better person as well.
5. As Wayne Gretzky once said, “You will always miss 100 percent of the shots you don’t take.” Thank you for being there to encourage me to take every shot.
6. I know I can be stubborn and difficult to train. Despite it all, you stuck with me and helped me make it to the top. You are an amazing coach, and I’m blessed to have you in my life.
7. Your constant motivation and encouragement pushed me to heights I never dreamed I’d reach. Thank you for inspiring me to be excellent in all that I do.
8. Thank you for seeing and bringing out the best in me. You’ve truly changed my life for the better.
9. Thanks for the many hours you spent building up our strengths and minimizing our weaknesses. You took all our different personalities and made us into a winning team. You’re the true winner in our book!
10. I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate the investment you made in me and my life. You are a role model and an inspiring example of how to persevere through any challenge.
Your coach has been there for you through thick and thin. Isn’t it time to let them know how much you appreciate their efforts?
Saying, “Thanks coach!” is a great start, but what about organising a team gift? Here at GroupTogether.com, that’s exactly what we’ll help you do.
How does it work? You can create a link in 2 minutes and share it with your entire team. All they have to do is click, pay, and sign the card online. Then you’re ready to print and give the card to your coach—easy as that.
Click here to learn more about our easy-to-use service that takes the hassle out of gift-giving.
On Friday mornings, I look forward to a home delivery and I am never disappointed. A smiling young baker-apprentice brings me the most beautiful, yummy, freshly-baked loaves of bread, that never fail to put a smile on